Lots of stuff going on, so I’ll just give you a quick run-down:
- I started a new job at the end of Feburary and I love it!
- Husband and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday! Wow, time flies…
- Husband got a fairly substantial raise after his performance review, which is good, because that guy freakin’ works his ass off…ALL. THE. TIME.
- Because of my new job, and Husband’s raise, the subject of TTC has come up again more seriously. Being a SAHM is probably never going to be an option realistically, but my new job has many more benefits (a set schedule, more sick leave, better pay, less stress…etc.) so my being pregnant at this job is more feasable. And did I mention I love it? lol Anyway, we’re waiting a little while longer because my benefits aren’t in effect until June 1, and we would need to time it so the baby is born after I’m eligible for materntiy leave (FMLA), which would be next March. We’ll see what happens…
- “Birthday season” is here again. My husband and 2 nieces have birthdays in April and May.
- We’re going to pay off my car in May! WOO!!!!!!!
That’s all for now. Time for bed. Have a great Friday!