I had another Dr. appt today, since the previously mentioned problems intensified over the weekend.
I am no longer pregnant.
My doctor is fairly certain I am having a miscarriage. I had more bloodwork done,
and those results should confirm it tomorrow. (Results of Monday’s bloodwork: hCG level dropped from 49 to 7.)
I would have been 5 weeks today. 🙁
- 9/18: BFP – 12 dpo?
- 9/19: BFP #2 – 13 dpo?
- 9/20: 2 BFP, First Dr. appt. Approx. 4 weeks pregnant
- 9/21: Results of first hCG titer = 35 (very early pregnancy, re-test on Wed. 9/22 – number should double)
- 9/22: Dr. Appt., Second hCG titer
- 9/24: Update from Dr. Second hCG titer results = 49 (not as high as Dr. would like. Re-test next week.)
- 9/25: m/c symptoms start
- 9/27: Dr. Appt. Bloodwork to confirm m/c.
- 9/30: Third hCG titer results = level dropped from 49 to 7.