Happy 7 months (and one week)! Things have been really busy around here, and time is just flying by.
You sit up like a pro now, and you are so close to crawling, it’s ridiculous. Every day I wait to see if you’ll actually go forward instead of backwards or in circles. 🙂
You love to eat, and we’ve started trying some combos of foods you’ve already had. Banana is still your favorite, by far, but you will eat anything we feed you now (even green veggies which you weren’t crazy about at first).
I think you’re going to be a talker like your mama. You babble constantly, mostly “dadadadada”, though you still haven’t made the connection to who “dada” is.
I can’t wait to see what the next month has in store. I love you so much, little dude!!
7 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Sits without support
- Drags objects toward himself
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Lunges forward or starts crawling — No crawling yet, but we’re almost there!
- Jabbers or combines syllables
- Starts to experience stranger anxiety — I haven’t noticed this yet.
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Waves goodbye — Not yet.
- Stands while holding onto something — Nope.
- Bangs objects together
- Begins to understand object permanence