It feels wrong to call you that now because you are crawling all over the place! On Easter Sunday, you finally figured it out…and you haven’t stopped moving since!
We had to lower your crib mattress, also. You can now pull yourself up on your knees and hold on to something. Many mornings I have found you awake and kneeling in your crib, with your face pressed up against the bars. lol
You can say “mama” and “dada” now, but still not to anyone in particular. Sometimes it comes out in a screeching voice, which drives your father crazy. (But I think it’s hilarious!)
You are so much fun, little guy. I love watching you grow up!
Lots of love, hugs, and kisses!
8 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Says “mama” or “dada” to parents (isn’t specific)
- Passes objects from hand to hand
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Stands while holding onto something
- Points at objects
- Searches for hidden objects
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Pulls self to standing, cruise – Still working on this.
- Picks things up with thumb-finger pincer grasp
- Indicates wants with gestures – Not yet.