Happy 9 months, sweet boy!
Every day you seem more like a little boy than a baby.
- You finally have some hair growing in, though it’s so white blond, you still look bald from a distance (except for the mullet you’re rocking in the back.)
- You’re crawling all over the place, and you love to chase the dogs and the cat.
- You got to swing on a real swing set for the first time at your cousins’ house.
- We tried some new foods: yogurt and mum-mums. You love mum-mums!
- You have a couple of teeth coming in! (One on the top, and one on the bottom.)
It won’t be long before you’re crusin’ around the house. Then we’re in real trouble… 🙂
I love you!
(For the record, getting a 9 month old to stay still and pose for a picture is impossible…)
Height: 29 1/4 inches
Weight: 22 lbs. 7 oz.
9 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Stands while holding onto something
- Jabbers or combines syllables – All. The. Time. lol
- Understands object permanence
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Cruises while holding onto furniture – Not quite yet.
- Drinks from a sippy cup
- Eats with fingers
- Bangs objects together
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Plays patty-cake and peek-a-boo – No patty-cake, but you do play a version of peek-a-boo (basically pulling a blanket over your head and face, then pulling it back down.)
- Says “mama” or “dada” to the correct parent