10 months old?! Where did the time go? You are such a big boy!
You continue to amaze me with all of your new skills. You easily pull up to standing, and are cruising a little now. It won’t be long before you’re walking! You’ve also started clapping, and will clap when someone else does. (This is the first time you’ve really copied something.)
You have FOUR teeth, two on the bottom and two on the top. You still prefer fruits over veggies, but your new favorite foods are pasta and cheese. You prefer to eat with your fingers, and just chew on the spoon.
You’re still a little chatterbox. You say “dada” to everyone, “mama” to me, and “baba” (which I think is bottle), along with all kinds of jabber that doesn’t sound like actual words.
Your personality is definitely coming out more. You have no patience (just like your mama…oops!). When you want something, you want it NOW, and you let us know!
I can’t believe how close you are to being one! Time to get to work on your birthday party!
I love you so much, little guy!
10 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Waves goodbye – Nope. We’ll keep practicing.
- Picks things up with pincer grasp
- Crawls well, with belly off the ground
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Says “mama” or “dada” to the correct parent – Still says “dada” to everyone. Seems to know who “mama” is.
- Indicates wants with gestures – Not yet.
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Stands alone for a couple of seconds – Almost!
- Puts objects into a container – Yes, puts them in, takes them back out…over and over. lol