Hey little man! Happy 13 month-day! Where did September go? Didn’t we just celebrate your birthday?!
You are going 100 miles an hour now. Semi-running and dancing to music. You LOVE music! You say “no” and “huh” when we ask you questions (which is super cute!), and will shake your head “no” emphatically. You can also high-five when asked!
You are so much fun! I love your smile and your laugh. You are so much more of a toddler now than a baby. I can’t wait to see what adventures are on the horizon!
I love you so much!
13 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Uses two words skillfully (e.g., “hi” and “bye”) – I guess “no” and “huh” count? lol
- Bends over and picks up an object – Been there, done that
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Enjoys gazing at his reflection – Yep
- Holds out arm or leg to help you dress him – Occasionally (depending on his mood) haha
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Combines words and gestures to make needs known – Not quite
- Rolls a ball back and forth – He prefers throwing the ball to rolling it