A fellow blogger friend, Bren @ Perfectly Imperfect Mom, posted this question on her Facebook page this week: What do you REALLY want for Mother’s Day?
So, that got me thinking… (please applaud my mad paint skillz)
1) I want the last 10 pounds of baby weight that I’ve been carrying around for almost 2 years to just GET OFF MY BELLY ALREADY!
2) I want to find a secret hiding spot and stay there for a little while. Not even an entire day…just long enough to take an uninterrupted nap.
3) I want to watch a TV show that I enjoy. Not Yo Gabba Gabba, or ELMO (OMG this kid and freakin Elmo…)
4) I want to have peace and quite after 8 pm. Meaning my son actually falls asleep at bedtime, rather than jumping up and down in his crib screaming “Want Elmo! Want Elmo!” (No, you can not take the iPad in your crib and watch Netflix all night! Good job, husband, for doing that one time. Now he wants to do that every night…*eyeroll*)
5) I want free Starbucks for life! (Yes, I realize this contradicts no. 1, but when 2 & 4 don’t pan out, I’ll need reinforcements – ie: COFFEE! And I AM a devoted Gold Card holder…that should be taken into consideration! lol)
Wishing all the moms and moms-to-be out there a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! I hope you get what you really want this year. 🙂