Sweet little boy,
Happy one month! It has gone by so fast! Most days, I can’t believe that I have two little boys to raise. You have completed our family, and I am so blessed. Your big brother loves you SO much. Everyone says you take after me more than your dad, but I don’t really see it. You’re a noisy little guy, especially when you’re sleeping. But, you’re much calmer and happier than your brother was, so thank you for that! I can’t wait to see you grow up!
I love you!
1 Month Milestones (from BabyCenter)
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Lifts head when lying on tummy
- Responds to sound
- Stares at faces
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Follows objects briefly with eyes
- Vocalizes: oohs and aahs
- Can see black-and-white patterns
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Smiles, laughs – I’ve seen you smile twice, and heard something once that may have been a laugh…
- Holds head at 45-degree angle