Sweet boy –
4 months has just flown by, and this past month has been an eventful one!
We celebrated your first Easter, which included your first road trip! You did great, as I expected. 🙂
You’ve mastered the back to tummy roll, but are still working on going from your tummy to your back. I’ve seen you do it once or twice, so we’ll keep practicing.
You are laughing and “talking” more now, which is so much fun! I can’t wait to see what the next month brings.
I love you lots! ~ Mommy
4 month stats
- Length: 25 inches
- Weight: 16 lbs. 5 oz.
4 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Smiles, laughs
- Can bear weight on legs
- Coos when you talk to him
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Can grasp a toy
- Rolls over, from tummy to back — Not quite, but getting better every day.
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Imitates sounds: “baba,” “dada” — No, but imitates facial expressions.
- Cuts first tooth — Not yet
- May be ready for solid foods — I think we’re going to wait a little while on this one.