Sweet boy –
Happy 7 months! Time is just flying by!
You’re getting better at sitting, though you’re still a little unsteady. You JUST started crawling. Like yesterday. Seriously.
You love to eat, though we haven’t tried a lot of new foods yet. So far, you’ll eat bananas, sweet potatoes, green beans, and squash.
You’re not much of a talker on your own. If I make a sound, you’ll usually say it back. You still love to squeal, though! I think we’re going to start working on signing now, too.
I can’t wait to see what the next month has in store. I love you so much, baby boy!!
7 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Sits without support — For a little bit. He’s still kind of wobbly.
- Drags objects toward himself
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Lunges forward or starts crawling
- Jabbers or combines syllables — Not quite. Mostly just squeals.
- Starts to experience stranger anxiety — I haven’t noticed this yet.
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Waves goodbye — Not yet.
- Stands while holding onto something — Nope.
- Bangs objects together
- Begins to understand object permanence