Happy 10 months, sweet boy!
You are constantly on the move! You’ve been cruising for a while. Now you are very briefly standing on your own, and you can walk if you are holding someone’s hand.
You finally have your two bottom teeth, and are a great eater. You love chicken, mashed potatoes, and mac & cheese.
You’re really good at jabbering things that don’t sound like actual words, but that’s it. I’m not surprised, though. As much as your brother talks, you won’t be able to get a word in edgewise! Haha
I can’t believe how close you are to being one! I guess it’s time to get to work on your first birthday party!
I love you so much, little guy!
10 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Waves goodbye – Nope
- Picks things up with pincer grasp
- Crawls well, with belly off the ground
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Says “mama” or “dada” to the correct parent – He doesn’t even say “mama” or “dada”, much less to the correct person…haha
- Indicates wants with gestures – Not yet
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Stands alone for a couple of seconds – Yep
- Puts objects into a container – Yep, over and over. Lol