Happy 11 months, big boy!
Less than one month until you turn ONE! I can’t even believe it!
It’s been a big month for physical development. You can stand on your own, and you took your first step a couple of weeks ago!
You now say “Uh oh”, “dada”, and “mama” (though not actually TO us yet). And you have 3 (going on 4) teeth.
Planning for your Winter ONEderland party has started! So excited to celebrate your big day (and eat some cake!)
I love you!
11 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Says “mama” or “dada” to the correct parent – Nope
- Plays patty-cake and peek-a-boo
- Stands alone for a couple of seconds
- Cruises – Been there, done that.
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Understands “no” and simple instructions
- Puts objects into a container
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Says one word besides “mama” or “dada”
- Stoops from standing position