Sweet Boy –
I can’t believe how fast this year went by. The saying, “The days are long, but the years are short.”, is so very true! You have grown so much this year…from a tiny 6 lbs newborn to a walking and babbling 12 month old with a little belly! You love to laugh and play with your big brother. Your favorite toys are anything with wheels.
You’re so much fun, and I’m so blessed that you are part of our family! I’m looking forward to year two!
weight: 25 lb.
height: 30.25 in.
Pants: 12 months
Shirts/Onesies: 12-18 months
Shoes: Size 4
Diapers: Size 4
Teeth: 4 (2 on top, 2 on bottom)
Likes – Turkey, bread, sweet potatoes, blueberries, strawberries
Dislikes – green peas
12 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Imitates others’ activities – A little
- Indicates wants with gestures – Not yet
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Takes a few steps – More than a few…lol
- Says one word besides “mama” or “dada” – “Uh Oh”
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Walks alone – Yep
- Scribbles with a crayon – We haven’t tried this yet.
- Says two words besides “mama” or “dada” – He just makes sounds. Nothing that really sounds like words to me.
See all of his first year: