Happy 14 months, sweet boy!
You are growing up so fast! You can now kick and throw a ball, which is lots of fun when playing with big brother and the dog! You’re also becoming quite the little helper…you love to “sweep” with a broom. And, when you hear music, you dance (bouncing up and down).
You have 8 teeth (4 on top and bottom). You’ll eat almost anything I put in front of you, but you love fruit the most (especially strawberries and blueberries).
I love you so much!
14 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Eats with fingers – Yes
- Empties containers of contents – Been there, done that.
- Imitates others – Yep
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Toddles well – Been there, done that.
- Initiates games – Not really
- Points to one body part when asked – Nope
- Responds to instructions (e.g., “give me a kiss”) – Not yet
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Uses a spoon or fork. – We’re working on it.
- Matches lids with appropriate containers. – Not yet
- Pushes and pulls toys while walking – Pushes – yes, still working on pulling