Sweet Boy –
I can’t believe how fast 15 months have gone by. You are so full of personality! Your laugh is infectious, and you have to do everything your big brother does. You love to be outside, and will run to the back door every time we let the dog in or out, even if it’s pouring down rain! It is so much fun watching you grow up!
I love you!
Weight: 26 lb. 2 oz.
Height: 32.5 in.
Pants: 12-18 months, depending on the brand
Shirts/Onesies: 18 months
Shoes: Size 5
Diapers: Size 5
Likes – cheese, bread, blueberries
Dislikes – green beans
15 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Plays with ball – Yep
- Uses three words regularly – Not yet
- Walks backward – Nope
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Scribbles with a crayon – Kind of…
- Runs – Yep!
- Adopts “no” as his favorite word – He doesn’t even say “no” yet…lol
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- “Helps” around the house – Yes, he loves to sweep and “unload” the dishwasher.
- Puts his fingers to his mouth and says “shhh” – Nope