It’s hard to believe you are halfway to 2 years old!
Lots of learning going on around here! You figured out how to ride the ride-on toys, and you zoom all over the house! You learned a new sign, “bath”. When I ask “where’s your belly button?”, you lift up your shirt. And, you’ve added a few new words to your vocabulary.
I love you!
Weight: 28 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 33.75 in.
Pants: 18 months
Shirts: 18 months
Shoes: size 6
Diapers: size 5
Teeth: still 12, I think?
Likes – almost everything lol
Dislikes – green beans
18 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Will “read” board books on his own – Yep
- Scribbles well – Yes
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Strings two words together in phrases – “Uh oh”, “thank you”, “hi dada”
- Brushes teeth with help – Yes
- Stacks four blocks – Been there, done that
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Throws a ball overhand – Been there, done that
- Takes toys apart and puts them back together – Yep
- Shows signs of toilet training readiness – He’ll point to his diaper sometimes when he’s wet.