Hey, little guy!
I can’t believe in 2 months, you will be TWO years old! Your new favorite word is “mine!”, and the tantrums are starting. Fun times!
Aside from those moments, you are so cute! You climb EVERYTHING, and you love to explore. We went to see Curious George (still your favorite) at a local daycare, and you preferred checking out all the cool toys in the classrooms to doing any of the scheduled activites. lol We also went on a family beach trip, and you had a blast playing in the ocean!
I love you so much!
22 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Can kick a ball forward – He can, but he’s much better at throwing.
- Follows two-step requests (get your doll and bring it here) – Yes
- Imitates others’ behavior – Definitely
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Can do simple puzzles – Yes
- Can draw a straight line – Not really
- Can identify several body parts – We’re working on it
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Can put on clothing – Not yet
- Might be ready for a big bed – No way! He’s staying in the crib where he can’t destroy things! lol
- Understands opposites (tall and short) – Nope