I know I say this every month, but it’s crazy how fast this year has gone. I came across a photo from last Halloween the other day, and you have grown up so much since then! You are louder, and into EVERYTHING! You and your big brother love to play together (as long as neither one of you is touching the other’s toys…”MINE!”)
Earlier this month, you started sitting on the potty (all on your own), so it was time to say goodbye to our cloth diapers. Though potty training is a lot of work, I’m not terribly sad about leaving the diaper phase behind. hahaha
You’re such a big boy now, and I’m excited for your second birthday!
Love you lots and lots!
23 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Can make a tower of four bricks – Yes
- Can name a simple picture in a book – Yep
- Can use 50 single words – Almost
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Can make two or three word sentences – “I go!”
- Can sing simple tunes – Not yet
- Takes more of an interest in playing with other children – Not really
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Talks about self (likes, dislikes) – Nope
- Asks “Why?” – Not yet