Little guy –
We celebrated your second birthday a couple of weeks ago! We had a small party with family, and you had a blast (though you were not a fan of us singing happy birthday to you!)
I just can’t believe how much you have grown up since your first birthday! You love to open and close doors, hide things in cabinets, and wear your shoes all the time. hahaha You like Curious George, and your favorite toys are “go-gos” (cars), “choo-choos” (trains), and Legos.
I’m so excited to see what the next year has in store!
I love you SO much!
weight: 32 lb. 5 oz.
height: 36.25 in.
Shirts: 2T or 3T
Shoes: Size 8
Likes – Milk, eggs, broccoli, mandarin oranges, cherry tomatoes
Dislikes – Most meat (sometimes he eats chicken)
24 month milestones (from Baby Center):
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
- Can name at least six body parts on a doll – Yep
- Half of speech is understandable – I can usually understand him, but others can’t
- Can make short sentences – Yes
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Starts talking about self – Does “MINE!” count? lol
- Can arrange things in categories – Yes
- Can walk down stairs – Yep
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Begins to understand abstract concepts like sooner and later – Not yet
- Becomes attuned to gender differences – Nope
- Learns to jump – Yes