I love pasta, but obviously that’s a keto no-no! Zoodles are a great replacement though, and this meal can actually be made faster than traditional spaghetti and meatballs! (Because there’s no waiting for water to boil.) This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Makes 6 Servings
Per serving = Calories: 271 / Fat: 19.8g / Net Carbs: 2g / Protein: 20.4g
What You’ll Need
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic (or 1/8 tsp of garlic powder)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Mix beef, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Form meat into medium-sized meatballs and place on a silicone-lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 15-20 mins, until cooked through (brown on the outside, and no longer pink inside.)
1. While meatballs are cooking, use a spiralizer to turn zucchini to “zoodles”.
2. Saute zoodles in pan with butter for 2 mins to soften, but don’t overcook.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste*
* You can also add extra garlic and parmesan to the zoodles if you need more flavor.
4. Combine zoodles and meatballs, and serve. Enjoy!
For more information on the Ketogenic Diet, check out my Keto page.