Do you think your shop, blog or website would be a good fit to advertise on The Practically Green Mom? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
The Practically Green Mom has an average of 1000 unique visitors and over 2000 pageviews a month, primarily women between the ages of 25-34.
Reviews and Giveaways
As a member of the Blogging Mamas Network, I often collaborate with companies for reviews and giveaways. I especially enjoy working with Work-at-Home Moms, and small businesses.
All products considered for a review and/or giveaway must have a minimum value of $25 USD and be family-friendly.
- Reviews are free of charge.
- You will need to provide a full-size product for review purposes, at no cost to me (which also means I will not pay for shipping).
- The review item will not be returned.
- Reviews will be posted 3-4 weeks after receiving the product (unless prior arrangements have been made). This will allow me plenty of time to thoroughly review your product and give an honest opinion to my readers.
In addition to your product review, I would love to offer my readers a chance to win one of your products in a giveaway. Giveaways generate more traffic to your website and social media!
- Giveaways in conjunction with a product review are provided free of charge.
- Giveaway sponsors can request a total of up to 3 entry options on Giveaway Form. (Keep in mind that Facebook “likes”, etc. must be optional entries per Facebook TOS.)
- If you are interested in sponsoring a giveaway without a review product, please note that you are subject to a fee due to the time and effort it takes to host, promote, and run a giveaway. Contact me for current rates. Giveaways without a review product will be posted within one week of receiving fee payment.
- I am not responsible for prize shipment to giveaway winners.
Guest Posts & Sponsored Posts
I AM NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR GUEST POSTS OR SPONSORED POSTS.
On occasion, I do accept posts written by third-party authors to share information with my audience. The content must be related to the general topics discussed on this blog (parenting, cloth diapers, going green), and you must agree to the 2013 U.S. FTC guidelines that I am following, which require a disclosure statement at the beginning of the post. All articles must be written in American English. I do charge for sponsored content (posts that advertise a product or service). Contact me for current rates.
Read more about me and this blog here.